Thinking of entering this year’s Industries Awards 2019? With the application deadline just a few days away (the deadline is extended to 19th May), let’s take look at some of the inspiring work of the 2018 winners:
Best Innovation Award (Micro) 2018:
Aodh Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- The company focuses on discovery of biomedical products
- The company invented a first of its kind proprietary product using oxygen nanobubbles to deliver intravenous oxygen for critical care and emergency patients. This has immense potential in hypoxia and stroke treatment.
Best Financial Performance (Small) 2018:
Sigma Microsystems Pvt. Ltd.
- The company provides state-of-the-art embedded products and solutions in hardware & software.
- The company’s achievement was to turn their growth rate from negative to positive in just one year.
Best Innovation Award (Small) 2018:
Nimra Cerglass Tecknics Pvt. Ltd
- The company provides industries with innovative and patented products providing competitive substitutes for imported materials.
- The company indigenously developed Fused Silica Radomes for missiles, ASTRA, NGRAM and QRSAM, making it the only company in India to develop and commercialize radomes.
- The company’s innovation has helped make India self-reliant.
Le Gazole Plus Eco Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- The company delivers sustainable fuel conditioners, which converts fuel with minimal carbon footprint without compromising efficiency and quality.
- The company developed a new molecule - a substitute for diesel made from vegetable oil - which has less complex bonds and more linear bonds. Thus, reducing ignition delay.
Best CSR Performance (Small) 2018:
- The company focuses on social health and corporate PSU employees’ health to prevent non-communicable diseases (NCDs) and other lifestyle diseases.
- The company’s CSR initiatives covered free health screenings at government high schools and ashram schools, benefitting over 1800 children.
Best Employee Practices (Small) 2018:
A. P. Lmec Systems
- A. P. LMEC Systems is a machine & equipment manufacturing company setup in 1996.
- The company took steps to ensure it is a gender balanced workplace with ~30% of female workers. The company also frequently participates in competitions and sports games.
Best Financial Performance (Medium) 2018:
MNR Cottons Ltd.
Best Innovation Award (Medium) 2018:
SGD Pharma India Ltd.
- SGD Pharma manufacture both moulded and tubular vials for pharmaceutical applications under a single roof.
- The company setup an indigenous Auto Mass Flow control system, a computer-based LPG, oxygen and air monitor, to collect data for more efficient production.
Best CSR Performance (Medium) 2018:
Sudhakar Irrigation Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- The company manufactures PVC & HDPE pipes for irrigation purposes.
- The company is renowned for spending huge lump sums on various CSR activities such as promoting education, sports & culture, providing safe drinking water and on Haritha Haram (a large-scale state-wide tree planting program).
Best Employee Practices (Medium) 2018:
Ms Agarwal Foundries Pvt. Ltd.
- The company is a leading manufacturer of TMT (Thermo Mechanically Treated) bars.
- They employ over 750 people and conduct various awareness programs such as developing green zones inside the factory, fire trainings, quiz contests and celebrate a Safety Week concept.
Feeling inspired to showcase your own business achievements? Click here to start applying.
The awards are available in four categories. Your business can apply for any one or multiple categories, whichever describes your successes best. Good luck!