• We specialize in the repair of damaged steel girders on bridges, cranes, equipment, as well as other steel structures.
• Struct-Mast Engineers has overseen number of repair projects with a 100% success rate and has the expertise to successfully complete your project to the required specifications and performance guarantee. We are unmatched on quality, safety, time efficiency and expertise With over 30 years of major repairs and restoration of reinforced structures experience.
• Outstanding projects are the result of innovative solutions, expert workmanship, and best safety practices. Struct-Mast Engineers approaches each job as the opportunity to remain the industry leader in all three.
• Clients turn to Struct-Mast Engineers for the coveted combination of quality, service, safety and innovation. Our position as a leader in the industry has been earned with a strong work ethic, dedication to quality, and thoughtful innovation. We can offer the Clients a simplified, turnkey site and concrete solution because we have the resources, knowledge, and ability to develop a project from raw land to a complete concrete package.
• We have extensive experience with major manufactured forming and shoring systems along with in-house design capabilities. We self-perform layout and maintain strict quality control to preserve the highest tolerances. We construct cast-in-place formed walls and columns along with formed and shored slabs and beams.
• Our Specialty Team has a diverse background of specialized skills with a history of serving clients' customized needs. This ensures the challenges of your unique project will be met with expert solutions.
• We map the defects and distressed in your structures to find an apt solutions for the rewarding repairs. Check with us for latest technological savvy.
• Every structure built / needing repairs has far-fetched complexity…… Identifying the intricacy and harmonizing to the Client needs is what we do best.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 09820291968
Why the new repairs measures taken still raises more questions than answers?
The much debated conventional techniques namely gunite and jacketing of concrete columns is shown the exit door. No wonder, the consulting engineers / contractors seem to be conscious of the fact that the much bigger lot of the stakeholders who are mainly the end-users of the buildings would not be happy if the repairs are proved short term.
The structures have seen bad workmanship, porous concrete with inherent defects, use of less cement, and what not, the repairs carried out in its second term is credited for more wrong than right, however, the bold step that to provide apt strengthening measures will go a long way in reducing the rate of deterioration of the building and sustaining the same in the years to come.
Many of the inmates like actual users are compelled to abuse the structures, The existing structures is a priority concern when it comes to abuse of structural system, but with grid and compellation demand increasing at a faster pace to alter, infliction of punctures, addition of loads which has become rampant needs extra measures to strengthen and waterproof the leaking facade / floors.