Weekly Trade Alert: 5 – 12 MayBack
13 May 2022, 18:08 — 5 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal – www.indiantradeportal.in on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/ SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period: 5 - 12 May, 2022 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
Trade Policy & Customs
- India - Notifies new RoDTEP export items, rates and per unit value caps based on new HSN changes
- India - Export Policy: export of guar gum to EU and UK will now require Official Certificate instead of Health Certificate
- India - Allocates additional quantity of 2051 MT for export of raw sugar to USA under Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) for the US Fiscal Year 2022
- India - Notifies exchange rate of one unit of foreign currency equivalent to Indian rupees
Trade Remedies & Banking
- Brazil - Amends procedures for registration of products of edible animal origin
- Chile - Establishes phytosanitary requirements for the importation of fresh pineapple fruits
- Mexico - Proposes test method to determine moisture content in grains
- Japan - Amends the Plant Protection Act
- Turkey - Amends regulations regarding halal accreditation agency
- USA - Amends the colour additive regulations
- Brazil - Amends technical regulation on identity and quality of refined vegetable oils
- Denmark - Establishes the criteria that cultivars of bread wheat must meet
- South Korea - Proposes amendment to the special act on imported food safety control
- South Korea - Proposes amendments to the standards and specifications for foods
Chemicals & Medical Supplies
Brazil - Publishes regulations on Disinfectant sanitizing products , Way of defining the Manufacturer Price (PF) and the Maximum Consumer Price (PMC) of medicines
Electronics & Engineering
- India - Publishes amendments to the Central Motor Vehicle Act, 2021
- Chinese Taipei - Proposes climate change response act
- New Zealand - Proposes amendments to the import health standard for sea containers
- Rwanda - Proposes standards for the following: steel tanks , Steel refuse bins , Vegetable seeds
- Uganda - Proposes standards for Garments-Athletic , Textiles-Canvas , etc.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week