Weekly Trade Alert: 5 -11 FebruaryBack
13 Feb 2021, 19:08 — 8 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/ SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period: 5 - 11 February 2021 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
Policy & Customs
Animal & Animal Originated Products
Plant & Plant Products
Pakistan – Publishes standards for Fruit Juices and Nectars PS: 4973
USA - Establishes tolerances for residues Ethaboxam in or on beet, sugar, roots
Chemicals & Textile
Engineering & Electronics
Regulatory Developments in India
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
- Finance & Accounting A tribute to women entrepreneurs: Start, grow & nourish your business
- SME Inspirations Hyderabad-based woman entrepreneur curates sustainable alternatives to daily use products
- Trade Alerts Weekly Trade Alert: 25 February - 4 March
Onward & upward: 5 tips for women leaders to build executive presence
By Shital Mehra
- Digital & Technology How can AI help you drive sales?
- Ecommerce How to integrate social media handles into your online store