Weekly Trade Alert: 30 September – 7 OctoberBack
9 Oct 2021, 10:00 — 6 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal – www.indiantradeportal.in on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/ SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period: 30 September - 7 October 2021 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
Trade Policy & Customs
- India - Amends export policy of syringes from free to restricted
- India - Publishes tariff value of edible oils, brass scrap, areca nut, gold and silver
- India - Amends Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations 2018
- India – Publishes circular regarding RoDTEP
- India – Publishes circular regarding RoSCTL
Trade Remedies & Banking
Chemicals & Medical Supplies
South Korea - Publishes Rules of the Chemicals Control Act
Electronics & Engineering
- Brazil - Publishes procedures for the import and export of goods and products intended for scientific or technological research
- Chile - Publishes technical report for the establishment of the energy efficiency standard for light motorized vehicles
- Argentina -Establishes technical requirements for steel, carbonand alloy accessories
- Ukraine - Amends technical regulation of simple pressure vessels
- USA - Updates the safety standard for gates and enclosures
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week