Weekly Trade Alert: 30 April – 6 MayBack
7 May 2021, 11:51 — 7 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal – www.indiantradeportal.in on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/ SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period: 30th April – 6th May, 2021 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
- India - Govt of Gujarat implements strict restrictions in Gujarat
- India – Govt of Punjab announces additional restriction regarding COVID-19 applicable w.e.f 02 May 2021 to 15 May 2021
- India – Govt. of Punjab issues clarification regarding additional restriction regarding COVID-19
- India – Govt. of Haryana issues passes to resume operations of industrial / commercial establishment during lockdown/curfew
- India - AP Government imposes more restrictions with effect from 5 - 18 May 2021
- India – Jammu & Kashmir extends curfew & imposition of curfew in district
- India – Tamil Nadu government issued guideline and relaxation of COVID-19 during lockdown
- India – Govt. of Gujarat issued order regarding night curfew in 36 cities of Gujarat
Customs & Policy
- India - Mats Fareast PTE Ltd notified as pre-shipment inspection agency
- India – Imposes zero IGST for medical grade oxygen and oxygen equipments, covid medicine remdesivir injection and its raw material cyclodextrin
- India - Reduces IGST on Oxygen Concentrators when imported for personal use.
- India - Customs duty on inflammatory diagnostic kits and blood gas reagents cut to zero, GST Applicable
- India - Govt announces various relief measures for taxpayers under GST law in view of severe COVID-19 pandemic
- India - Certificate of Origin (non-preferential) fees enhanced from Rs. 100 to Rs. 200
- India - Oxygen concentrators for personal use through post, courier or e-commerce portals import allowed as Gifts till 31 July 2021.
- India - Publishes tariff value of edible oils, brass scrap, areca nut, gold and silver
Plant & Plant Products
- Burundi - Publishes standards related to cassava
- Brazil – Publishes regulation of industrial inspection and sanitary of animal products
- Canada – Publishes regulations amending the food and drug regulations (nutrition labelling, other labelling provisions and food colours)
- EU - Authorises essential oil from Origanum vulgare L. subsp. hirtum (Link) letsw. Var. Vulkan (DOS 00001) as a feed additive for all animal species
- Nepal – Publishes precautionary measures for food business operator and consumers during second wave of COVID 19 pandemics
- Saudi Arabia – Publishes conditions and requirements that must be met when importing honey and bee products into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Singapore – Proposes to allow the use of new food additives and ingredients
- Tanzania – Publishes standards for Chicken essence
- Turkey – Publishes communique covers product definitions, compositions criteria and labelling requirements of propolis products, royal jelly, royal jelly powder, bee pollen, dried bee pollen and bee bread
- Uganda - Publishes standard for specifies requirements, sampling and test methods for soups and broths intended for human consumption and catering purpose
Chemicals & Textile
- Australia – Issued updates on rabies neutralising antibody titre test (RNATT) declaration form
- Burundi - Publishes standards related to tissue papers
- El Salvador - Publishes technical specifications and test methods for medical supplies & medical use masks.
- Kenya – Publishes standard on Two-pack epoxy zinc phosphate weldable primer
- Russia – Publishes requirements for the stability testing of herbal substances and herbal medicinal products
- Tanzania – Publishes standard on Polyethylene monofilament twines for fishing
- USA – Publishes significant new use rules on certain chemical substances
Engineering & Electronics
- Australia – Publishes review of the mandatory safety standard for projectile toys
- Brazil – Publishes consolidated metrological technical regulation for in-line gas chromatographs.
- China – Publishes regulation on medical device manufacturing
- Mexico - Modifies the conformity assessment procedure in matters of telecommunications and broadcasting
- Saudi Arabia – Publishes energy performance requirements and labelling for water heaters
- Saudi Arabia – Publishes standard is concerned with safety requirements for cord extension sets 230 V/13
- USA – Publishes testing and labeling pertaining to product certification
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week