Weekly Trade Alert: 28 May – 3 JuneBack
5 Jun 2021, 11:24 — 7 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal – www.indiantradeportal.in on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period 28 May to 3 June, 2021 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
- India – Nagaland extends of statewide Lockdown till 11 June 2021.
- India – Tripura extends restrictions orders till 5 June 2021.
- India - Extends of Lockdown from 31st May to 9th June 2021.
- India - Odisha extend statewide Lockdown Till 17 June 2021.
- India - Govt of Gujarat extends restrictions in 36 cities of the state.
- India - Govt of Gujarat extended night curfew up to 04.06.2021
- India – Extended relaxations provided under Gas Cylinders Rules, 2016
Policy & Customs
Animal & Animal Products
Plant & Plant Products
Paper & Chemical Products
- Brazil – Establishes administrative procedure for the concession of Good Manufacturing Practices Certification for medicines, medical devices, personal hygiene products, cosmetics, perfumes, sanitizers, active pharmaceutical ingredients
- EU – Publishes decision on the identification of resorcinol as a substance
- Japan – Publishes maximum residue limits for Oxazosulfyl, Flometoquin, Tildipirosin, Prohydrojasmon, Cartap, Thiocyclam and Bensultap, Fenhexamid
- Tanzania – Publishes standard for Dairies
- Uganda – Publishes standards for paper products
Engineering & Electronics
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week