Weekly Trade Alert: 23 – 29 JulyBack
30 Jul 2021, 14:12 — 6 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal – www.indiantradeportal.in on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/ SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period: 23 - 29 July, 2021 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
Trade Policy & Customs
- India - Introduces online Deemed Export Application Module.
- India - Issuance of Export Authorisation for SCOMET Items from new online Restricted Exports IT Module w.e.f. 05.08.2021.
- India - Introduces of a new proforma (ANF) for filing applications for revalidation of SCOMET export authorisation.
- India - MEIS of 3% Notified for Antimalarial Active Principles with Retrospective Effect for the period 1 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2021.
- India - Masur Dal Duty Cut by 10%: BCD to Nil from 10% and AIDC to 10% from 20%.
- India - Extends time limit for filing Questionnaire Response in the sunset review investigation imports of "Ammonium Notrate" originating in or exported from Russia, Georgia and Iran (Case No. AD(SSR)-11/2021).
- India - Extends time for filing Exporter’’s/Importer’’s/ User’’s Questionnaire response in initiation of sunset review anti-dumping investigation concerning imports of “Plain Medium Density Fibreboard having thickness 6mm and above” from Vietnam.
- India - Publishes second extension of time for filing Exporter’’s/Importer’’s/ User’’s Questionnaire response in Anti-Dumping Investigation concerning imports of “Resin Bonded Thin Wheels” originating in or exported from China PR.
Animal Origin Products
- Australia - Publishes temporary changes to document requirements for imports of animals, biological and animal-based goods.
- EU - Issued of complementary certificates certifying the non-use of antibiotics in organic production of animal products for the purpose of export.
- Thailand - Suspended importation of bovine and buffalo and their products under Animal Epidemics
Plants Origin Products
- Australia - Publishes provisional alternative treatment options for high-risk plant products.
- Brazil - Publishes technical regulation of roasted coffee.
- Mexico - Publishes Phytosanitary requirements for the importation into Mexico of cut flower and fresh foliage of peony
- New Zealand - Publishes standard outlines the proposed phytosanitary requirements for managing regulated pests that may be associated with Citrus plants for planting imported into New Zealand
- Kazakhstan - Publishes list of quarantined products (quarantined freights, quarantined materials, quarantined goods) subject to quarantine phytosanitary control
- Brazil - Cannabis product import petition changed.
- Canada - Modifies to the list of permitted preservatives to extend the use of dimethyl dicarbonate in certain alcoholic Beverages.
- EU - Authorises of the food additive steviol glycosides
- Peru - Establishes the approval of the creation of the National Seal of organic production
- Russia - Restricted import of unmanufactured tobaccco and tobacco from India due to found in Systematic detection of "Megaselia scalaris"
- South Korea - Publishes change of standard product name and HS code according to the revision of distribution history notice (8.1).
- Ukraine - Publishes maximum residue levels (MRL) of the content of chlorpyrifos and chlorpyrifos-methyl in agricultural products and food products
Chemicals & Textiles
- Brazil - Suspends the import authorization for the Covaxin vaccine.
- China - Publishes document standardizes the production and operation of children’’s cosmetics to ensure the safety of children’’s cosmetics.
- Chile - Publishes standard specifies the characteristics and test methods for rehabilitation systems in plastic materials for sewage networks of sewage and buried rainwater without pressure that operate as gravity systems and are subjected to a maximum pressure overload of 0.5 bar
- Vietnam - Publishes technical regulation specifies requirements for technical specifications, testing methods and management measures for Bulk emulsion explosives in packages
Electronics & Engineering
- Argentina - Publishes decree on Incandescent and halogen lamps
- Belgium - Imposes restrictions on the use of network elements coming from manufacturers that pose a high risk in the context of 5G
- Chile - Establishes the procedure for the certification of microwave ovens
- EU - Publishes essential requirements for radio equipment
- Mexico - Publishes Energy efficiency of alternating current motors, cooled with air, in nominal power greater than or equal to 1 W and less than 180 W. Limits, test method and marking.
- Philippines - Publishes technical regulations concerning the mandatory product certification of ceramic tiles.
- USA - Amended energy conservation standards for commercial refrigerators, freezers, and refrigerator-freezers
- Vietnam - Publishes technical regulation on electrical safety requirements for terminal equipment to be connected to information and communication networks
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week