Weekly Trade Alert: 19 - 25 MarchBack
26 Mar 2021, 12:30 — 5 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/ SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period: 19 - 25 March 2021 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
Policy & Customs
- India – Proposes PCN methodology in the sunset review of anti-dumping duty imposed on imports of Tyre Curing Presses for Tyres originating in or exported from China PR
- India – Seeks to impose definitive anti-dumping duty on imports of “Faced Glass Wool in Rolls” originating in or exported from People’’s Republic of China
- India – Publishes midterm review investigation pertaining to anti-dumping duty on imports of ’’Polytetrafluoroethyene (PTFE)’’ originating in or exported from Russia
Animal & Animal Originated Products
- Australia – Publishes changes to import conditions to khapra beetle:- Register for khapra beetle treatment measures for sea containers (March 2021) & Notification of planned urgent actions for khapra beetle: shipping containers
- Nepal – Publishes directives on production, processing and distribution of Meat and Meat Products 2073
- Australia – Publishes commencement of change in khapra beetle target risk country list
Plant & Plant Products
- Australia – Publishes list of draft MRLs for pesticides in or on various commodities
- Australia – Implementing community protection questions on tariffs for live plant material for use as nursery stock in the Integrated Cargo System (ICS)
- Bhutan – Publishes phytosanitary requirements for export of agricultural commodities from Bhutan to India
- EU – Proposed MRLs for flupyradifurone and difluoroacetic acid in certain products
- USA – Announces the receipt of pesticide petitions to establish or modify MRLs for several active ingredients
- China – Publishes announcement on the application review of the first batch of toxic chemicals export environmental management release notices in 2021
- China – Publishes announcement of the third batch of chemical substance information to be added to the "Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances in China"
- Sri Lanka - Extends the validity period of registration certificates & import licenses for clearance of products with residual shelf life less than 75%
Engineering & Electronics
- South Africa – Publishes standards act: standards matters: new standard, revision standard and cancelled standard
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week