Weekly Trade Alert: 16 – 22 JulyBack
23 Jul 2021, 12:20 — 5 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal – www.indiantradeportal.in on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/ SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period: 16 - 22 July, 2021 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
Trade Policy & Customs
- India - Kamarajar (Ennore) Port Added as 18th Port for Scrap Import
- India - Issued clarification regarding extension of limitation under GST Law in terms of Hon’ble Supreme Court’s Order dated 27.04.2021.
- India - Extends date for mandatory electronic filing of Non-Preferential Certificate of Origin (CoO) through the Common Digital Platform to 01st Oct 2021.
- India - Seeks to amend notification No. 46/2017-Customs dated 30th June, 2017, to clarify leviability of IGST, on recommendation of the GST Council.
- India - Publishes anti-dumping investigation concerning imports of ‘plain medium Density Fibre Board having thickness less than 6mm’ originating in or exported from Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia
- India - Publishes list of registered interested parties in Anti-dumping investigation concerning imports of Fluoro Backsheet from China PR.
- India - Extends time for response in sunset review investigation on imports of Textured Tempered Coated and Uncoated Glass from China PR.
- India - Extends time for response in initiation of sunset review anti-dumping investigation concerning imports of “Plain Medium Density Fibreboard having thickness 6mm and above” from Vietnam.
Israel – Publishes Israel’’s Free Import Order.
Electronics & Engineering
- Argentina - Establishes the essential quality and safety principles and requirements applicable to construction products
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week