Weekly Trade Alert: 14 – 20 MayBack
21 May 2021, 15:46 — 8 min read
Alerts from the Indian Trade Portal – www.indiantradeportal.in on Tariff/Preferential Tariff/ SPS and TBT measures/GST/Export incentives/Export-Import Policy Conditions etc. during the period: 14 – 20 May, 2021 are given under. Please click on a notification for the details.
- India - Govt of Odisha order dated 18 May 2021 on running of public Transport under statewide Lockdown.
- India - Government of Odisha order regarding functioning of Govt officers under Lockdown period.
- India - Government of Odisha new order dated 18 May 2021 - Extending statewide Lockdown till 1 June 2021.
- India - Govt of Jharkhand issued lockdown order in wake of the Covid-19 situation.
- India - Govt of ASSAM issued order on revised norms and directives in the wake of COVID situation.
- India - Kolkata Customs publishes order in view of the statewide lockdown.
- India - Govt of West Bengal issued order on lockdown order
- India - Additional stringent restrictions issued by Thiruvananthapuram
- India - Tamil Nadu issued order regarding new restriction during this lockdown.
India – Issued Cyclone Alert by JNPT
Customs & Policy
- India - Initiates anti-dumping investigation concerning imports of solar cells whether or not ASSEMBLED into modules or panels originating in or exported from China PR, Thailand and Vietnam
- India – Extends time for response in SSR of Anti-Dumping investigation concerning imports of “Hot-Rolled flat products of alloy or nonalloy steel” from China , Japan, Korea , Russia, Brazil and Indonesia
- India – Extends time for response in SSR of Anti-Dumping investigation concerning imports of “Cold Rolled/cold reduced flat steel products or exported from China PR, Japan, Korea RP and Ukraine.
- India – Publishes anti-dumping Investigation concerning imports of “Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)” into India exported from China PR, European Union (EU), Japan and Russia
- India - Extends time for response in sunset review anti-dumping investigation concerning imports of PVC Flex Film from China PR
Animal & Animal Products
Plant & Plant Products
- Australia – Proposes to amend MRLs of Azoxystrobin, Carbendazim, Cyantraniliprole, Flonicamid, Fluxapyroxad, Imazapyr, Mefentrifluconazole, Mesotrione, Spiroxamine
- Thailand - Publishes notification regarding importing guidelines for tea from plants
- Canada - Proposes maximum residue limit of Flupyradifurone
- Chile - Establishes phytosanitary import requirements for fresh fruits for consumption of Grapefruit ,Satsuma , Mandarins or Tangerines, Sweet oranges and Tangelos
- Gambia – Publishes requirements for a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) System
- New Zealand – Publishes Consumer Information Standards (Origin of Food) Regulations 2021
- South Korea – Proposes amendments to border inspection regulation for foods
Japan – List of Pesticides MRLs amended
Chemicals & Paper
- Burundi – Publishes standard regarding papers
- Uganda – Publishes standards for Primer
- Australia – Publishes new WaterMark technical specification sets out requirements for pre-packaged wastewater pumping wells to convey wastewater from multiple fixtures from single dwelling to the gravity sewer inert level.
- Brazil – Publishes conformity assessment requirements for automotive NOx liquid reducing agent
- Burundi - Publishes standard for paints & chemicals
Engineering & Electronics
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week