New opportunities in the New Year!Back
1 Jan 2020, 09:29 — 3 min read
GlobalLinker wishes all your team members, your family members and you, a prosperous new year!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of the GlobalLinker community of growing businesses. As you plan for new business opportunities in 2020, do remember all the resources and tools you have at hand with your GlobalLinker account - an eCommerce Store; a Supply Chain solution; your Digital Profile with Product Listings and many more!
Our team stands committed to supporting your efforts in growing your business to match your dreams for it. Reach out or connect with us - we would love to hear about your business and explore opportunities to support your growth plans.
We've put together some of our very best resources and updates of 2019 below. Do take a look and see how these may be helpful in your business growth.
2019: The year that was!
Events & Webinars
- Business Growth Webinar Series by Summi Gambhir, GlobalLinker Co-founder on How SMEs can succeed in a Digital World and Sell Online: Your own eCommerce store vs Marketplaces
- Webinar on Decoding the Startup India Programme with Vakilsearch
- TradeConnect at Singapore Fintech Festival: Highlights from our biggest global networking event of the year!
Top reads from our Knowledge Forum
- 7 best practices to maximise your business profile’s impact
- A free and vital marketing tool you are underutilising
- Expert Talk: Tax specialist Ritul Patwa shares useful tips for MSMEs
GlobalLinker in the News
- GlobalLinker on CNBC Awaaz
- A Facebook-like platform that connects small firms globally
- Telangana government launches digital portal for MSMEs
- How smart SMEs are harnessing the digital wave to come out of twin shocks of GST and note ban
To stay updated, log in to your account now.
We look forward to connecting with you on GlobalLinker and to tracking the continued success of your business venture.
Image source: shutterstock.com
Posted byGlobalLinker Staff
We are a team of experienced industry professionals committed to sharing our knowledge and skills with small & medium enterprises.
More Articles by this author
- SME Inspirations Aisha Moin, Director, Sarah Exim Pvt Ltd
- Trade Alerts Weekly Trade Alert: 13 – 20 February
- Retail Smart home trends
- Legal & Compliance All aspects of the conversion of Private Limited Company into LLP in India
- Trade Alerts Advisory for Indian products in EU: 11 – 17 February, 2020
- Trade Alerts Weekly Trade Alert: 6 – 13 February