Advisory for Indian products in EU: 16 – 22 November 2021Back
23 Nov 2021, 17:20 — 2 min read
The product may release metal slints which can fall on the child inside the cradle and into the children's eyes, causing injuries, and namely injure the eyes.
Measures ordered by public authorities (to: Manufacturer): Warning consumers of the risks
- Notifying country: Denmark
- Risk type: Damage to sight injuries
- Category: Childcare articles and children's equipment
- Year- Week: 2021-46
2. Alert: Thiamethoxam and unauthorised substance tricyclazole found in basmati rice from India
- Notification from: Belgium
- Risk: Undecided
- Notification type: Food - Information notification for attention - Border control - consignment released
- Action Taken: Destruction
- Date: 19-11-2021
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
Most read this week