Advisory for Indian products in EU: 1 – 6 January, 2020Back
8 Jan 2020, 12:33 — 2 min read
In order to keep the Indian exporters informed of the rejections faced by Indian products in the EU and to take preventive actions FIEO is forwarding the Rapid Alert Systems for Food and Feed (RASFF) and for Non-Food Consumer Products (RAPEX) alerts on a weekly basis.
- Notification from: Austria
- Risk: Serious
- Measures taken by economic operators: Stop of sales
- Year - Week: 2020 - 1
- Notification from: Germany
- Risk: Serious
- Notification type: Food - alert - company’’s own check
- Action Taken: Withdrawal from the market
- Date: 02-01-2020
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
More Articles by this author
- Trade Alerts Weekly Trade Alert: 9 – 16 January
- Entrepreneurship This advice from Jack Ma will help your business grow
- SME Inspirations Ritesh Shah, Founder, SwitchBazaar.com
- Ecommerce Ding! Ding! You got your first order on GlobalLinker’s ecommerce platform. Here is all you need to know about receiving it.
- Learning & Development Seasoned veteran shares secret to effective presentation - Own it
- Trade Alerts Advisory for Indian products in EU: 7 – 14 January, 2020